Things to do in the municipality of Medemblik click here
The village of Upper does is known from the "Opperdoezerronde" culinary potato and is regularly promoted on radio and TV. Just a stone's throw away, the historic town of "Medemblik" is not only known as a modern sailing centre, but also in the possession of a cosy inner city and 6 harbours. From here you can take a day trip with the museum steam tramways to Hoorn tuft, by train to Enkhuizen and with an authentic ferry boat back to Medemblik.
In the West Friesland there is plenty to do, many sights and opportunities for recreation and relaxation in the area, both inside and outside. Boating, sailing, sunbathing, swimming, fishing, hiking, cycling or surfing at the "The front shore" that border to Medemblik. A perfect combination of water, nature area and sunbathing meadows.
Also visit the Radboud Castle, the bakery museum and the steam Engine Museum in Medemblik. In the outer museum in Enkhuizen "old Times" revived. It's worth your visit.
The picturesque village of Tan the tulip fields, mills, farms, ditches, canals and vast meadows make West Frisia a beautiful and unique area that is popular with many tourists.
Besides all the tourist attractions there is also the possibility of bowling, karting, lasergaming and swimming in a subtropical swimming paradise. For more information about the possibilities in the region see the links below:
Movie of Medemblik Click here
- Samcity indoor playing trampolines, escape rooms, laser game etc.
- Delta LIoyd Regatta
- Twiskerslot (Estate t ' Twiskerslot for weddings-Events
- West Frisia
- Steam Engine Museum (Medemblik)
- Broekerveiling.nl (Museum)
- Hollebolleboom.nl (indoor playground)
- Pancake Station (Upper does)
- Funfestijn.nl (indoor playground Medemblik)
- Bakery Museum (Medemblik)
- Golf Course the Vliet countries
- Westfries Museum
- Museum of the twentieth century
- Museum Steam Tram
- Fairytale Wonderland (children)
- The Zaanse Schans